Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 15:31:56 +0200

Yeah the crush is fine in theory they just need to stop giving characters
moves that defy the system.

If they aren't going to follow their own high/low/mid rules then they may
as well forget all those shitty tips in the loading screens and just say
"we don't know exactly what all the moves do so just check it out what
works and what doesn't"

I'm always harsh on mails ..... fuck I wanna go home now.