RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 15:49:30 +0000

is warframe mp?

count me in if it is.

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:29:55 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh, I've come across this site before. Found some cool beat-em-ups and
schmups. Many of the fighting games that appear on the list are games that
would have been featured as mystery tourney games.
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Saw someone mention it on SRK, and then there was a link to this list:
http://www.racketboy.com/retro/fighting/the-best-undiscovered-2d-fighters

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank Salie, he found the game :P
*lol* That depends on if GB will be on tonight :P I'll be on a bit later than
usual. Need to drop Jeeva's keys so I'll probably be on just after 6 or so.
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 4:30 PM, richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Nice SAP,, I am looking forward to that,, don't forget about WARFRAME tonight
with me and GB
On Oct 2, 2014 4:29 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, it's official: Rabbit tourney on Saturday *lol* You guys are gonna love
this game :)
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*lol* There's also a parry mechanic :)
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tested the MAME and Saturn emu versions and both work, although it runs far
better on MAME and some audio is missing on the Sat version. This game is
beautiful and the controls are very responsive. In addition to regular jumping,
you can also short-hop.
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, I see it's a 4-button game. Standard fare with the moves but I dig the
character designs :) This really flew under the radar. I can't recall ever
reading about this game or even seeing it mentioned anywhere.
I found the Saturn iso on TheIsoZone.com so I'll download it and test it with
my emulator. If it works, we can play it on Sat :)
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's by Electronic Arts/Aorn.  Apparently it exists in Mame but I'm not sure if
it's playable.  Here's another vid that shows the character moves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eNYbfLkQfI

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I didn't even know this game existed. The spritework is really cool.
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone played this game before?  The assists remind me of the Stands in Jojo's
BA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoCtjklLE20