RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 06:29:57 +0000

oh ive stumbled upon something last night while I was in deep thought regarding
Ki.

the question came up, tha I couldn't answer.

"why are there no combo videos for KI"?

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:02:35 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In case you didn't know about this already LB:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRVNVo7GCjM
Played it last night. You will not believe what this game looks like in motion.
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 7:39 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning peeps,

The ki tourney was a disaster. lets not talk about it anymore.

In other news, ive abandoned light monk ROS build and started full MKG build. I
don't understand why blizzard would make a 7 ( you need that weapon for the
restock of dashing strike) set build less damaging than a 4 set, so fail. ROS
looks cool though but not practical.

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:33:40 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WTF.  Mike Ross playing USFIV on Steve Aoki's stream

http://www.twitch.tv/steveaoki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Aoki

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Poison confirmed top tier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fE1Uk8LSY

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@nic -
nice pair of details there in MKX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxunqQIwp78

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 3:21 AM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That Rose tune at the beginning...
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Topanga League B has a pretty sick opening vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o18FmI1Oieg&list=UUHx2CSgFodPK6LodgHZOCnQ

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:51 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Jag, all of the best with your endeavours bro. You're always welcome in CT
should you decide to come back for whatever reason :)
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:11 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Haha, well I guess anything is possible :P
@Sap, yeah I'll definitely try and come every now and then. Have to maintain my
attendance record compared to Mantis :P
On 26 Sep 2014 6:08 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I always figured him for that anti-Gaara tech.
In his final form, he'll almost flood the planet.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Jag is going there to learn Krav Maga in his journey as a world warrior.

On Friday, September 26, 2014, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2 char tourney get hy......zzzz. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

On Friday, September 26, 2014, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
that casual life.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*lol* Yeah :P
If they didn't update SF for last week's tourney, chances are they probably
won't have the KI DLC characters.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Don't forget about GB who wants to beast with Sabertooth.... I mean Sabrewulf.
Shizz, I need to check with Clint if they have any other characters apart from
Jago.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wanna see if LB's gonna beast tomorrow *lol*
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 5:09 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
C-c-c-c-combo breaker!!!
I'm actually kinda hype for KI tomorrow.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll try to be there around that time.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I'll be there around 12.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cool.  What time is everyone gonna be there?

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
T-fest at Trenchtown.Xbone launch and KI tourney.But we also got 4 screens from
zombiedredd to play normal fgs on while we wait.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's happening tomorrow BTW?

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Keeping it Classy

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
ror!
F GEE CEE Vol. 4

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I've never been scared in my life.
On 26 September 2014 12:38, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
He's probably friends with the evil clown guy.
Dat Pee in yo pants life.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 26 Sep 2014 12:14, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep, there would definitely be some poop action if it had VR support.I only
watched it on youtube, and at the beginning, I was like, 'is the guy playing
gonna make jokes the whole time?', then further in I was like thank goodness
this dude is making jokes and stuff'
I can only imagine how scary it is actually playing it.

Lol, KI will be scary for LB, if he doesn't win it.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That thing needed VR support

I would shit myself

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:59:25 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bit late to the party, but have you guys checked out the Silent Hills Playable
teaser?It's scary as hell.It's on the PS4, so I watched a playthrough by
Pewdiepie..
Even with Pewds making jokes, it was still scary as hell.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 11:38 AM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
...wtf.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:40 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Richard "filthyrich" laracroft

I think you should get KI. you will luv the game , its just like tekken, it has
highs and lows and you can jump.

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:25:29 +0200
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am gonna ask SAP for a lift,, I don't think my mother will take me to trench
town
On Sep 26, 2014 8:12 AM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ZombieDredd has 4 screen for us so we can set up and play while we wait for
KI.I'm gonna go through before 12 so I can get parking
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:01 AM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ืชื•ื“ื”
On 26 Sep 2014 8:00 AM, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have fun over there Jag.
On 26 September 2014 07:54, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Haha, no not yet only next month. I still need to find out where their
communities are and what games they play
On 26 Sep 2014 7:51 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oh btw Jag? have you relocated yet? everything sorted?

you need to bop some Israelites over there man.

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 06:52:31 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's actually me.

On Thursday, September 25, 2014, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep that's the guy.
On 25 Sep 2014 23:04, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I heard of -6 as well. Apparently he is Wao's brother.The best Poison i've seen
is Acqua ,from Japan, who was the highest placing Poison at Evo.
On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 10:59 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hear there is a beastly Poison player named -6.

I have yet to see him in action though.
On 25 Sep 2014 22:58, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder what makes them say that. There are probably a lot of beastly poison
players in Japanese arcades that we don't know about. Hope I can learn some
stuff from them.
On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 7:41 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Poison is top 5 in USF4 according to Bonchan's tier list...

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/sep/24/bonchan-and-nemo-list-top-5-characters-ultra-street-fighter-4-their-answers-may-surprise-you/#comments