RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:53:17 +0000

WOOOOOOOOOOP

Fun mode

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/sep/20/new-ultra-street-fighter-4-dlc-announced-tokyo-game-show-omega-edition/

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:28:53 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awesome :) See you at 14:15.
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Pre-register is pre-register.

I didn't see where it said "per game"

Z-dredd said we can rock up for our matches, yeah.
On 19 Sep 2014 18:52, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Considering I won't be bringing any equipment of my own, there will be enough
room.
Tell me, do we have to be there at 1pm if we pre-registered or can we just pay
if we arrive later?
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 6:47 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
OK done.

Will you have enough room for 2 screens and q backpack?
On 19 Sep 2014 18:24, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We can. The Injustice tourney starts at 3pm so, how about I meet you at your
place around 14:15?
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Workin on a schedule.

What time you think?

You wanna travel together again?
On 19 Sep 2014 16:02, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*lol*
@Nic, what time will you be at UCT tomorrow?
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, before that he was on the streets trying to consume some skirts for
the eve.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:32 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What was Warren G doing there? He was.... (I made you say it)
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Warren G took SF at the ZombieGamer event on the 30th august. I'm glad it
wasn't some other random.
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know right? At first I was like "TAKE MY MONEH" and then I saw it was still
in beta :( Game looks really, really good though and new content is being added
all the time.
Don't hold your breath for Star Citizen. It's going to take a very long time
before that game is even remotely close to completion. I think Elite is a safer
bet.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Checked out a few videos of people playing Elite: Dangerous with the Occulus
rift.

That look amazing.  With the holographic huds popping up when you look at them
etc.

But yea, both those games look good but I will wait till they are finished
before jumping in.

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:10:01 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm familiar with Freelancer and the X series. Also played Descent Freespace 2
back in the day (amazing game). I've also seen some unfavourable reviews for
the latest iteration.
Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen look freaking amazing but I'm not too keen on
forking out cash just to participate in Alphas and Betas. Star Citizen in
particular is going to take forever to complete and, from what I've read, Elite
isn't quite where it needs to be either. I'm also not a fan of sims where you
don't get a first person/cockpit view. Really kills the immersion for me (which
is why I play these games to begin with).
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmmmmm

The last one I played was quite a while ago.  Freelancer.  Chris roberts game.
(The dude who is making star citizen)
Loved that played it to bits single and multiplayer.

There is also the "X" series of games but I have not played any of them myself.
 The older ones were apparently great but the latest seemed to be a
disappointment.

Not sure about other titles

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:50:37 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Paas, do you perhaps know of any good space sims similar to games like Elite
Dangerous and Star Citizen? I'm in the mood for a good space sim.
Both of those games are still WIP and I'd like to play something that's
available now but current gen. I've done some research but I haven't really
found anything that appeals to me. Seeing as how mech games for PC will
probably never see the light of day again, I could do with a decent alternative.
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*lol* It won't matter if we play lame. Some of the Injustice players are really
good and know how to deal with zoning. There was a guy at one of the Trenchtown
tournaments who mained Grundy and destroyed my Deathstroke. Had combos and
everything.
I just hope I can remember at least one combo...

you guys are bant from entering injustice.

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:22:11 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, in that case, I'll follow suit :P
On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:46 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
http://zombiegamer.co.za/uct-genshiken-gaming-event

I also registered for injustice for shiggles.
Alex myers vs low tier god. Gonna watch now. should be
good!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T51fVDUDPGM

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
By the way can someone post a link for registration, please?