RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:44:15 +0000

Holding my thumbs for some PC love somewhere down the line...

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:41:37 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The game will never be released on ps4 or xbone.

Maybe Bayonetta 3 and but not 2...
On 15 Sep 2014 14:52, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll wait for the PS4 version.
On 15 Sep 2014 12:41, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Watch the 60fps "Feel of Fun" Bayonetta video and tell me you don't want this
game.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/09/12/bayonetta-2-the-feel-of-fun

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:32 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

YEAHYUH

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/26/ps4-exclusive-oneechanbara-z2-chaos-gets-new-trailer-1080p-screenshots-definitely-nsfw-bonus/

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:24:57 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's like Jolyne in that respect, hits for days with no damage. Hehe.

I'm really "finding" this game now.
On 15 Sep 2014 11:16, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cool :)
I'm still trying to find something decent for Kakyoin. If he had legit combos,
I'd play him. The only flashy combo he seems to have is a stand juggle combo
that does next to no damage and uses way too much meter *lol*
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:47 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
It is, you have to time the running turnaround-jump pretty well... lol.

I'll vid it tonight.

I was looking for a similar combo online, but didn't see anything like it.

Parts, yes, but not all together.
On 15 Sep 2014 10:20, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds tricky *lol*
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
His only problem is choosing which combo to do.
I have 1 combo that includes a mid-combo cross-up, 2 stand cancels, 3 juggle
combos and a running "cross-under" jumping kick for the last juggle that leads
to his anti-air hits.

It is batshit insane.
On 15 Sep 2014 09:23, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmm... I'll have to do my homework on Giorno then *lol*
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:58 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
speaking of broken...

My Jojo's Giorno is going to make Jotaro look under-equipped in a match.
He has...

An incredible anti-air.

A stand-cancel muda muda

A regular counter.

A combo escape (like Diavolo)

A  partial life recover

A HHA that stuns (with no follow up other than a safe life recover or GHA)

A status altering GHA

An attack when your opponent is floored

2 types of stun attack that allow follow-ups

A fukkin 3-hit cancellable sweep.

2 jumping cross-up attacks

A jumping fierce with enough hitstun that you can do it twice if timed
correctly.

A special mid-air

And finally, he gets armour when his life is low.
All he needs is a timestop, lol.