Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:51:08 +0200

The reason these games will do well is because they now support Player
Points.  One of the only reasons Daigo started playing SFIV was because it
could track his progress.  They've wanted this in Japan for a very long
time.  That's why they invented the Danisen leagues.
Those overlays on the screen shows the player ranking, but it it's
something they have to track manually:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKmb43cOjdU

With the new rankings people will just buy Nesica cards instead of having
to travel to GameSpot Versus every night.

Lefty's is cool.  I'm glad they finally changed the music from that awful
racket they had going on when they started.  We wanted to try the ramen but
my friend said they ramen they advertise is not the same as what they serve
(home-made vs frozen).  Dunno what's wrong with the SF cab though, besides
the fact that the buttons are upside down.