RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 12:15:38 +0000

im still salty about that loss to dmfu in bb.

im making a change , im going back to my original roots. No more playing other
characters.

I see the 1.1 version of hazama is not as dependant on jC combos. I like this.
Things need to change.

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 13:39:16 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I keep telling you guys this.

Buying games this way makes the average PSN purchase 25% cheaper than the list
price.
Listen if you have ears.

You all can still do this.

Go to Kalahari.  Add 2XR200 PSN vouchers.  Use "Deal100" in the voucher box.
Pay R282 for both, and get the free delivery to your door.
...or don't, so that they never notice, and I can keep on doing it forever.