RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 19:17:40 +0000

false alarm,

okay epople get back to work

notihng to see here

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 20:02:55 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm still missing the first 3 and tactics :)
On 6 Aug 2014 19:57, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Respect.
That's a pretty good idea actually.

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have 8 final fantasy games on my ps vita as we speak :)

Nice and portable.
On 6 Aug 2014 18:36, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Woot! A Squenix sale.  Lemme see what there's to be had...
Chrono...
Defenders
Dissida...
Final Fantasy...
Final Fantasy...
Final Fantasy...

Final Fantasy...

...*coma*

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oops, wrong ling :)
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/08/05/square-enix-playstation-store-sale-starts-today-save-big-final-fantasy-games/

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Square-Enix is having a sale on PSN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-qgKTmsPMI

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just read a very interesting paper urban legends in academia, with the story
of spinach as the example.

People believe that spinach is good for you because of it's high iron content.
Well, the reason people believe that is because of an incorrect decimal in a
research paper in the 1930s that made it seem that spinach has 10x the amount
of iron that red meat.  Interesting, right?  But upon further investigation, it
turns out this claim is false.  The mistake was actually made in a paper
published in 1890, and 1930 was the year the mistake was finally disclosed.
OK, so the story got the date wrong by 40 years, but the gist is still the
same, right?  Not quite.  There is no evidence that this mistake was ever
committed!

So why do people believe spinach has a high iron content?  Simply because it
does have a high iron content.

At this point you may be thinking to yourself, "WTF, this is stupid!  Fuck you
for making me read this"

Except that there is a twist, spinach is high in iron, but most of it is not
available for absorption.  In fact, it contains other substances that prevent
the body from absorbing iron.  So iron-anemic individuals should avoid eating
spinach!

http://sss.sagepub.com/content/44/4/638.long