RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 12:16:54 +0000

did you see the trailer for mighty no 6?

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:11:15 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, I'll watch it on YouTube later.  I left after the Groot dance animation.

I'm about to take the plunge and buy Might and Magic Heroes VI.  It's the only
HoMM game I haven't played.  Here's to hoping it's not completely crap.  The
fact that there's no Random Map Generator is already a big negative, but I'll
survive.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 1:52 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 those british accents that only Ali G can do.

GOTG is good movie , you waited till right at the end of the movie?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 13:40:11 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way, what did everyone think of Guardians of the Galaxy?

I thought it was one of the better recent Marvel movies (if not the best).  I
just wished they'd stop trying to cater to the under-13 crowd and teenage girls.

Oh, and I saw quite a funny alien invasion movie the other night called Attack
the Block.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/attack_the_block/

The director of the movie was offered the role of director for the King Kong
prequel, Skull Island.