RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 10:45:51 +0200

I don't believe in exclusives.
A developer giving up on the bigger userbase makes no financial/business
sense.

I'll beleive a game was an exclusive when the current console gen ends.
Okamiden was an exclusive that hurt me.

And what they're doing with KI is bad for the game itself.
You want to create a fg community for something, the game should be multi
platform.
Smash Bros is the exception.  But that only has fighting game RNA. Lol.

On the other hand, games sell consoles.
So it makes good business sense for M$.