RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:38:26 +0000

that's right , I go in tsek.

once I learn how to tp glitch you have to ban him

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 13:36:21 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wouldn't ban him.  If both players pick Karnov there's no way LB will win
because he doesn't know how to block.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We can vote on the day to ban him :)

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*LOL*
Well we all know what will happen if Karnov isn't banned :P

BALLOON, BALLOOOOOOON

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Karnov's invitational tomorrow?

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Characters with air grabs can punish air balloon. Everyone else is free to it.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You didn't download anything.  Karnov is just a retarded POS character.
Whoever lands the first hit wins.  I went on multiple 10+ game win streaks with
Mizoguchi and Jean because you suck.

Anyone can beat any character in the game once you hit their weak point.  It's
such a stupid mechanic.  Dizzy, 2-hit combo, 50% damage for no reason.

Karnov is stupid because air balloon is safe, can be comboed into and out of,
can be controlled, has a hitbox so big it hits BEHIND him and can be cancelled
into multiple times in one jump.  Then you add his safe kick strings with
infinite combo potential.  And only then do you count his side-switch glitch.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:03 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

then I downloaded you and got a perfect you mean.

stop stealing my characters , and play your own.

but even so, ive seen mastorius who is said to be lowest tier , beat karnov in
Japanese tournament videos.

mast and ryoko are both said to be low, but they beast.

the reason karnov is stupid is because of his teleport glitch which I still
need to uncover.

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:56:06 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol mizoguchi, not mitsurugi.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Zazie vs Jean is heavily in Zazie's favour.  Those matches are more of a Zazie
showcase than Jean.

Top 3 are Karnov, Zazie and Ray, and noone can decide the order.  Jean would be
higher if it weren't for Zazie.  Everyone would be higher if it weren't for
Karnov.

Everyone agrees that Karnov is retarded.  Balloon mixups take no skill and it's
a legit tactic even at high level.  His infinite is brainless and practical.
His only "bad" matchups are those vs characters that can beat balloon pressure.
 He destroys anyone with a high weakpoint because eventually they get hit and
then get dizzied in two moves.  I played vs LB last night using Mitsurugi and
had to block for about 20 seconds straight.  Then I got hit once and I lost.
Then I picked Karnov and learned one move and got a perfect.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

download UIB

and youtube FHD 409 vs nocturnal right now

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:43:42 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup, I'm at home :)

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 11:40 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

trust me, you don't want any part of that BS jean kuk.

you at home?

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:37:36 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do. I gotz Lee for yo ass.

I don't think you understand the ramifications of your comment

Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:27:41 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd rather fight Jean than fight Karnov *lol*

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:55 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Myself and LB were jamming Karnov's Revenge now on SupArc.  You guys think
Karnov is bad?  Wait till you meet Jean lol.

J/K Karnov is still stupid and as broken as fuck.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:45 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yo TAP!

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LOL PR Rog is such a troll