Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:23:04 +0200

Discovered "new tech" that I incorporated in the video.
The "hara kiri" move done on the one soldier was discovered yesterday.
There's sniper rifles too.
It's really cool to mind control a sniper, or an armoured flamethrower dude.
Some of the normal dudes have grenades.

Aaah, the game makes each level feel like a fun puzzle.
You can use objects to TK surf on to get to odd spots.... so much variety.