Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:01:36 +0200

I'm a slut? ok i'll take it lolz I'll only play Lee if 1) my brother is
going to main Kaz 2) capos are the same with a few new move...revamp capos
already namco!

Been watching lots of Lee vids from Help Me...his lee sometimes is too
random...but i'm starting to see how to use a few of Lee's moves. db+3+4 is
+4~+5 on hit?! why no one use this more!!! you need to teach me how to use
b+4...that move CH me almost 99% of the time... personally i don't like
d+3...it limit my movement too much, even on hit.

Yeah. Tekken is actually not very appealing if you compare it to other
fighting games. The game reward players who plays it 24 7. Gigantic cast
and move list makes it unappealing to new players. While casual players
suffer from not knowing EVERYTHING in the game...the flash also isn't as
rewarding either...for newcomers, doing a fireballs ultras or xray is cool
enough...in tekken? utilizing df+1 like a boss is better than doing flashy
combos...

There's a lot of possibilities in Tekken, which makes it fun but also a
pain to learn...especially when it comes to tournaments, when you fly half
way across the world for a tournament and you get beaten by some new
gimmicky set ups...does suck a bit. especially if the character you lost to
doesn't exist in your community...luckily for me, Thailand is filled with
weirdos who play more than Bob and Lars lolz