RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:54:05 +0000

south African girls have that effect

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:50:29 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the first movie, when Kaz was getting his groove on with the Williams
sisters, it looked like he was the one getting raped.

kazuya the rapist?

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:39:18 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9g-rinfvk

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Awesome, thanks :)

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:31 AM, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yip, I'll definitely bring it along. Haven't touched any fg fit for quite a
while, just doing other things. Will be nice to come mash a few buttons

On 25 Jul 2014 10:23 AM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Awesome bro :) We haven't seen you in forever man :(
Could you please bring your streaming equipment along?
@LB, please bring your laptop.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:05 AM, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of course man, I'll be there.
On 25 Jul 2014 9:43 AM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is Khan gonna attend?

we need khan to bring that legato tomorrow, DAT STREEAMING TECH