RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 06:59:19 +0000

tsek salie , you tried to defeat me on st and then you got bopped.

best ken , best balrog, best st.

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 08:49:18 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are joking right??? FOR A MARIE BISCUIT??? No one would do that
On Jul 23, 2014 6:46 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol, LB will give up his spot in a tournament for a Marie Biscuit.  He doesn't
not have BMT.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:40 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am sure he would not do that.. LB hates losing but loves winning too much

On Jul 23, 2014 6:38 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought I heard that in order to compensate for the absence of Yann they
could let one of their players go twice?

Doesn't matter though.  LB still wouldn't step up.  He's too scared.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 5:46 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

im not in the 5v5, because there isnt a 5v5. its 4v4.

4 of our best vs 4 of theirs.

lumi
sap
hl
gb

vs

ragna
jag
dmfu360
ecco

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:15:05 +0200

From: ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO
On 23 Jul 2014 1:55 PM, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LB ... yes !

​

On 23 July 2014 13:48, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MeLumiHLLBGB

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Who is in the CPT team ?

On 23 July 2014 13:19, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That smoking thing is utter dog shit.

If someone smokes themselves finished then it's their fault.

wife is just taking chances and got lucky.

I wonder how they estimated the value of the dudes life.

>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28389273

>>> wrote:

> [...]

JPEG image