RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:20:11 +0000

venom is too abstract.

ramlethal ftw

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: USF4 changes!
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:11:39 +0000

I like axl

He was actually my first character in Reloaded until I started branching out.

But I will most likely play Venom in Xrd until more characters are released.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:48:40 +0000

@sap , the damage for everyone seems increased.

@paas, tsek , neither baiken or anji is gna make it in xrd. you have to play
axle from now

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:44:05 +0000

Wait till play against a decent Baiken then :P

Anji attacks with block frames
Baiken attacks when through blockstun

2 Characters you cant mindlessly go ham against or you will see your ass

Sadly neither have made to Xrd.

But Baiken is more popular so she may just make it in first.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:35:07 +0000

I don't think they will add him , with that broken ass counter crap.

its easy to bait it, I don't like to fight anji.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:31:10 +0000

Only when I stopped playing Anji

Hope they add him to Xrd soon

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:19:59 +0000

tsek sap , that was the button check.

I did lay down the law afterward. besides , it was broken version of GG we were
playing. we play ac + and people get bodied hard.
#shotsfired
#zombie and #hl
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:13:47 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't actually *lol* But I've always enjoyed watching match footage and
Manase hooked me up recently with AC on PS3 so I'll be learning the game after
this coming Sat.
Gonna start off with Chipp and eventually get around to Dizzy, Justice, Venom,
Slayer and Zappa. I might even learn Faust, seeing as how he has a very
effective zoning/lockdown game.

Last I saw you were getting thrashed by Paas *lol* I didn't watch all the
matches so I don't know what happened after that, but Anji was doing work :P

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:31 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't know you played GG sap?

let me know when you want a thrashing. you saw what I done to Paas, he got his.

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:23:34 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Metroidvania platformer? Take my monaaaaaaaayyyyyy

It's probably for the best that you're getting Strider for free instead of
having to spend money on it. It could have been so much better :(

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If I own up to saying I let him beat me in public, I could go to jail. lol.

This is cool - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lunarraygames/timespinner

oh, and Strider is free on PSN plus.  SCHWEET.

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 10:32 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yoh , damn, so young.

let the records show , dmfu beat nick at kof. at SO tournament

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 10:20:11 +0200

From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Same age as Ragna now

On 20 Jul 2014 10:17 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oh i see , OC died looong ago . hahaha.
I see its Dmfu's birthday today , and he only 23. Yoh nick , child rape

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:34:42 +0200

From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was last year though?