Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 11:31:08 +0200

Took it home to copy a few other games over, but yeah, I'll probably leave
it there, provided it doesn't get moved. That was what I originally had in
mind anyway :)

Been trying out some HNK combos. The basic ones (wall juggles, etc) are
actually very easy to do and the boost mechanic isn't all that difficult to
grasp. I just haven't found any damaging combos yet. Will probably check
out Dustloop.com for the good stuff. If I was to play someone, it would
probably be Kenshiro *lol*

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx