Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:47:59 +0200

I'd start with something simple, even like a beat-em-up like Double Dragon
because I know a few shortcuts and glitches in that game, and I know I can
easily beat some of the runs I've seen.  Then maybe some simple
run-and-guns and platformers like Shinobi and other stuff I'm familiar
with.  I've also always wanted to do a speed-run of Bubble Bobble because
there are ways to manipulate the game into giving you certain items.
Unfortunately you can only beat Bubble Bobble in 2P mode, but I think there
are ways around that.

I just saw on SDA the record for Hard Corps Uprising is 36m:25.  It took me
longer than that to beat the demo lol.