RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 06:38:09 +0000

you beat lumi in marvel and I lost badly to lumi in marvel and sf.

you must be in man.

besides makomba not coming so sf , is kinda up in the air again. we win sf and
marvel then we good to go.

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 07:54:40 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*LOL* And yet you beat me in marvel. Tsek LB.
I'm not better than you in SF.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:35 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sap you are better than me in marvel and sf , it would be wise for you to stay
on rather than me.

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:11:22 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't be boring LB.

Besides, Makomba might still be able to come down.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i want to formally tender my resignation from the jhb vs cpt battle.

Please Sap dont give up.

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:43:02 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx