RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 18:55:10 +0000

okay im in for evo , WEEKEND < dunno where my sleeping bag is though

Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 20:39:26 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and my car is fixed.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ok boyz
Jeeva says we can use his place.
Showers
 and Living room included.  His motto is keep things neat.  You break
it, you buy a new one. You finish it, you replace it.
R50 for the whole deal per person.
There
 are currently no tenants at the place at all, and he said he'll prolly
just sleep in Worcester then.  Which means the one bedroom in the house
is available.
I suggest bringing a sleeping bag either way, as I don't think there's gonna be
bedding for the sleepers.
There are 2 mattresses for the sleepy heads. He's happy with the whole "from
Friday till Monday" as well.

He said if we don't rape the electricity bill R50 is cool.  If we rape, we'll
be paying in.