RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:33:21 +0000

too much mk will do that to you.

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:26:04 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a dream once that I begged my disembodied spirit to kill me and then
witnessed my own decapitation from the view of the spirit.

On 26 June 2014 13:18, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Remind me to tell you of the dream I had a week before the 9 11 World trade
centre attack.

On 26 Jun 2014 12:53, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I’m sure they are Nick, I’m sure they are.

Yeah, pictures of places that you want to go are fine, or if you’ve been
somewhere before, that’s okay.

I still don’t understand the idea of posting pictures of food that you’re about
to eat. I don’t think I ever will.