Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 21:24:57 +0200

I guarantee you, a few months from now, this matchup will still be in
Rolento's favour.

If Hugo could legit lock him down somehow, close the gap quickly and keep
him in hard knockdown limbo, it would be different. But to do that, he
would have to get him to the corner and that's just not going to happen.
Rolento is pretty free on wakeup and when cornered, the match is basically
won, so Hugo would have to gamble with an regular or EX meat squasher at
some point and hope it lands. Something like that is not enough to turn
this matchup into a favourable one.