Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 19:12:44 +0200

Hugo's jumping HP from Rolento's perspective is very hard to deal with.
What makes it really hard to deal with is if it's done from a magic jump
distance where he can either empty jump(which is safe from that distance)
or he presses the button which means he either beats out Rolento's
retaliation or trades which is still great for Hugo.
If Rolento jumps Hugo can easily anti-air with his air command grab.
Roll move is not the hardest thing it see coming because it's a follow up
move from a back flip(PPP).
So you can see it coming then full combo punish it with a neutral jump on
reaction mind you.