Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 12:23:38 +0200

That's a plus :)

I still need to experiment with the rest of the cast. Was only able to try
Avdol last night. Seems like he has a guaranteed throw combo. It doesn't
register as a combo but if you set the dummy to autoblock and chain into it
using his stand, it connects.

His zoning tools are still there *lol* CROSSFIRE!

PNG image