Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 00:27:00 +0200

Do they have Absinthe here? i had some back in bkk at some high end bar but
i don't think it's the crazy type one. Not bad tho, took a while to
prepare...need to melt sugar and alll that jazz...\

the results afterwards is ok. took 2 shots. no issue. but the "10 second"
game afterwards...that one was the killer.