RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:24:01 +0000

sap wtf

theres only one question? wheres the rest?

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:06:44 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok peeps, it's time to exercise your right to vote yet again :P
Vote for your preferred scoring format:
http://www.screator.net/showform.php?f=1193850619

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yup, been experimenting with that.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You get a really large juggle after the dd+L's 4th hit.

You can run in jump attack, or qcb+B with a follow up.
On 18 Jun 2014 08:42, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kewl :) I start the juggle earlier but it gets kinda tricky after that and the
damage isn't all that great.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 8:38 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeap.

Jumping H L, M, H, qcb L cancel, crL, L, M, H, qcb F, cancel, qcb M, crL, M, H,
dd L, and then some options I'm still gonna check out to see if I can make
enough meter for a super.  Pretty close with 2 options.

Does it involve the launch stuff? :P I'm trying to find something cool but
practical. It would also help if it was damaging *lol*

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lol.

I'm going for variation.

Too much playing with  Mature I suppose.

I'm going for something waaaay more complicated, lol.

On 17 Jun 2014 21:52, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I assume that's the GHA version.
The combo I'm doing is:
j.H, cr.Lx2, s.M, s.H xx qcb+L~cancel(I end up behind the opponent, then
cancel)~repeat same combo~cancel, cr.Lx2, s.M, s.H xx d,d+L xx HHA. That should
net you 558.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

My first attempt with a 3 bar Ikuro gets me 551 damage.
On 17 Jun 2014 21:43, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* 558 now :P I'll take it!

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* Oh well, managed to squeeze some extra damage out of the combo so it's
all good. I had a cool juggle variant in mind but it's kinda iffy. I'll stick
to the grounded version for now. The juggle stuff looks really cool though :P

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Erm, scratch that, Ikuro gets health.

Lol.
On 17 Jun 2014 21:35, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

True.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:34 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You'll get lots more when you hit rage mode.