RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:02:03 +0000

i dont wana create an admin nightmare for you SAP.

Im in favour of just recording the win or loss. 1 point for win and 0 for loss.
Much easier. less hassle. all scores then get tallied out of the 4 games and
the top 5 go rep CPT.

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:33:15 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've received a suggestion from Manase, who feels that the amount of games per
match, in addition to the amount of matches won should be included in the final
score. I'm ok with this. Does anyone have any other suggestions or is everyone
happy with this format for scoring?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is what I have in mind.
The sum of all scores from each round-robin will determine who ultimately makes
the team.

What I need to know from you guys is, would you prefer to be scored on the
amount of games won per match, or the amount of matches won?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kool :)

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm working on that and will get back to everyone soon.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I still need more clarity on how you actually can qualify for the team?In other
 words more detail on the points system used and how many do you need actually
to qualify the overall team.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whaddup ma peeples
I've decided to schedule the CT vs JHB 5v5 team qualifiers for the 28th of June
and the 5th of July, respectively.

These are the games we've decided on:

Ultra Street Fighter IVUltimate Marvel vs Capcom 3The King of Fighters
XIIIBlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
28 June:

Ultra Street Fighter IVUltimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
5 July:
The King of Fighters XIIIBlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
The qualifier format will be round-robin, best out of 5 (first to 3).

If anyone would prefer that this be started earlier, i.e. this coming Saturday
(21 June), please let me know. If I don't receive any responses in this regard,
I will assume that everyone is satisfied with the aforementioned dates.

Could I have a show of hands again from those who are interested in
participating? I'll be drafting the Challonge round-robins in the meantime.
I'd strongly suggest that we meet a bit earlier than usual (11am should
suffice) so that we have enough time to complete these round-robins.
Punctuality would be appreciated. Anyone bringing consoles should try to be at
Jeeva's a half-hour earlier so that we don't waste time setting up. I'll ensure
that I'm there at 10:30. It's only for two Saturdays guys, then it's over.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

LB has been pettin himself for far too long.