Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:10:54 +0000

He has a death fist that rapes your life bar in 1 shot,, and its hard to punish
and paul sounds like his taking a crap every second,, Law needs to nerfed to
shit also,, the deathfist of paul is all that needs nerfing 40% less damage

From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:02:01
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: USF4 changes!

Nah, Paul doesn’t need any changes.

He’s been happily mid-tier for most Tekken games. Since BR, and in TTT2, it’s
arguable that he’s in the higher part of the mid-tier group.

I have no complaints about Paul. I mean, it would be nice to have better
tracking, or a few more plus frame options, but that’s more on the ‘really nice
to have’, rather than ‘needs this to be playable’.
His combo damage is solid – not top tier, but fine from all angles. His
punishment game is excellent. His wall damage is good. His pokes are average –
a couple of really nice ones though (ws+4, d+1). His carry and TA are very
nice. His lows aren’t that amazing, but he has enough other tools to make him
viable.

From: "Donaldson, Alasdair"
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:50:26 +0000
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx%3ccpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
ReplyTo: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

And Paul gets dumbed every Tekken. I’m surprised he can string a sentence
together.