RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 06:52:13 +0000

my FG power has diminished tremendously, if I get beaten by you.

ive found myself being beaten by ragna and jag... badly.

I need to reclaim the throne that was usurped from me.

Tsek nick u... usurper
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:57:32 +0200
Subject: RE: USF4 changes!
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yah, I'll hold onto your KOF topspot for a while still.
On 13 Jun 2014 06:30, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thats good to hear nick.

and if its all the same to you.... tsek

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:45:58 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be fine I'm sure.
On 12 Jun 2014 20:42,  <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you gonna be alright???? And for how longSent via my BlackBerry from
Vodacom - let your email find you!From:  Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:39:11 +0200To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thought I'd tell you oakes first.

The cardiologist says my heart structure is fine and everything is working as
it should.

It just seems to be working slowly for some reason.

In time, he says I may need a pacemaker, but not yet.
To me that means bla, blah, blah... it's not your heart but we can fix it.

So good news.

:)
On 12 Jun 2014 20:35, nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

More local co-op

F online.
On 12 Jun 2014 18:27, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm so sick of this online horse shit.

I guess devs are just mirroring our society now where everyone has to

have their noses 5 meters up everyone else's arseholes.

Why does every game now need to remind you that you are part of a big

user base experiencing the same thing and you should team up and work

together?

Games are gettin to the point where I think a lot of them are very

close to being nothing more than interactive means of communication

This is not what I signed up for when I fell in love with games.