Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 01:13:05 +0200

According to Tom Brady:

"Currently:

1. You CANNOT basic dash block or cancel your basic dash with an attack.
2. You can run (uses endurance meter) and cancel the run with
attack/block/jump/back dash.
3. You can do a basic dash into a run cancel and cancel the run with
attack/block/jump/back dash."

Seems like the agility bar is going to be utilize for dash combos. Which
seems ok. The meter fills up REALLY quickly. So it won't be depleted all
the time either.