Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:18:33 +0200

It shouldn't be a problem in the conventional 2D sense Di.

Dashing mechanics have been in existence for some time now, but it's not
like people haven't found ways to deal with excessive backdashing, etc. If
anything, in a 2D setting, if a character just keeps backdashing, they'll
eventually find themselves in the corner which is exactly where a
rushdown/pressure character wants them, so it's generally not a good idea
to do so. There's not really a need for an option like this IMO.