Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:56:11 +0200

At this point no one knows how all of the above system mechanics are
going to turn out.
Limiting movement to a bar is a crime in any fighting game because you
need movement for everything you do in a fighting game.
It also affects the pacing of the overall match.  So for me limiting
movement to a bar is a gimmick and will only give players more
problems rather than assisting them in a match.
I still don't see how styles can solve bad match ups, zoner will
always have an advantage from range, rushdown owns up-close...