RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 07:30:42 +0000

I also hear theres a new Zelda game on the way.

I haven't played any but I believe they good.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: USF4 changes!
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 06:59:43 +0000

Got some patchy wifi in the hotel. It’s okay for some general surfing, but
nothing that needs to stream works. No online gaming either.
Torrents seem okay. I’ve only been here 1 day and they’ve already asked me to
extend my stay… fun times.