Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 21:00:18 +0200

Yeah, seems overpriced though. There's a French contractor at our work
going to Japan next month and he's paying +- 300 euros for his. The embassy
told me to try calling AWL in Jozi, I'll see what they say tomorrow. I'm
tempted to try an purchase one online and ask them to send it to the hotel
directly.