Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:58:14 +0000

Then use Windows 7 and install STEAM and then get Dota 2 for FREEEEE

From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 22:07:44
To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!

I used to a lot. When it still ran under Warcraft 3 and Shadow Priest got
released lolz so a while now. Been playing it's counter part League of
Legends because it ran on mac...but i heard dota 2 also run on mac
now...but can't be bothered to start again (heard it's pretty different to
dota 1).

I like the character designs in dota 2 more tho. Too bad the released the
mac version too late. Also it's still buggy from what i've heard.