Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:06:46 +0200

Using rational solutions for irrational problems.
I get it.  It doesn't work.
Some folks will not fit into a "normal social standard" no matter how hard
you want them too.

It's often something I contemplate when it comes to my Catholic doctrine.
People who commit suicide often have mental/chemical imbalances which push
them over the edge.
Should they all be condemned because of it?
It is something I struggle with.