Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:44:19 +0000

Why would Salie even do that,, maybe for safe keeping? He won't steal I am sure
of that

From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:54:16
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: USF4 changes!

wtf why me?

and didnt Salie already confess to taking your stuff SAP?

WTF this is a coldcase man.

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:35:50 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol* I'm sure it's just a case of someone taking the wrong controller by
mistake :P

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:32 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yoh Sap this tsotsi problem is heavy now.

Not even a bra's joystick is safe.

I blame LB.

On 10/06/2014, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yo guys, I got my PS2 controller back but I'm still missing my Dualshock. I

> did find a Sixaxis controller there which I decided to use for the time

> being, but the buttons are kinda screwy. Does the Sixaxis belong to anyone

> and, if so, do you perhaps have my Dualshock? I'd really appreciate it if

> the controller could be returned.

> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>

> wrote:

>> Bro, what was your PC spec and how much did it set you back?

>> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:57 PM, Stephen Scheidel

>> <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>

>> wrote:

>>> I'll join the forces once I get my savings back to where they were a

>>> year ago >:(

>>> mode

>>> (Race

>>> time

> [...]