Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:48:45 +0200

I play retro these days because gameplay :)

Loving the changes to Broforce :) They've added a campaign and arcade mode
with multiple difficulty levels. There are a few other modes as well (Race
Mode, Explosion Mode and Deathmatch). Enemies are a lot scarier on Hard.
They'll snipe you on sight whereas before it was easy to get the jump on
them.

Game supports online play as well as offline co-op. Retro fans, it's time
to combine forces :P