Super Ethical Reality Climax

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 22:55:34 +0200

-_-

I just managed something very interesting with Billy in KOF13.
If I launch a character near, but not right in the corner, I can use
Billy's fire-wheel super mid combo.
That is, the last hit of the fire wheel gives me enough time to recover,
and do another move.
It's pretty devastating, as the fire-wheel usually does4-5 hits.  He
sometimes gets 6 or 7 now... and then the follow-up.
On 10 Mar 2014 21:11, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes! True love we're making is the first thing that plays in that vid!
>
> (Take that Nic)
>

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Stephen Scheidel
> <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> [image: Inline images 1]
>>

>> On 10 March 2014 18:37, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> GAMEacho CVS2 action!