[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:57:09 +0200

Two things:

1. Just add this to your attack/pull macros:
/mk off <t>
/ac <whatever you stuff you use>
/mk attack1 <t>

This will mark the target with a sign, and DPS will focus on it.  It costs
nothing and takes no effort.  Do it.

2. Why are you wearing Gathering items as a crafter?  (I saw this on your
character profile).  If you don't have the appropriate gear, don't equip
anything unless you're looking to spiritbond because it's just going to
gain unnecessary wear and tear.