[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:44:10 +0000

From what I have read your primary stat just ups your damage in general and
crit is always a flat 50% extra damage.

Determination is just another stat that effects the multipliers for damage in
general etc.

Saw the whole formula somewhere... cant remember the where now :(

But wasn't really paying all that much attention so could be wrong :P

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:16:34 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Determination being crit dmg..." that doesn't sound right. Crit dmg should
scale with class primary stat eg. Dex for archer, strength for pugilist etc.
On 15 Oct 2013 08:10, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this games dps works kinda the same as in diablo.

the main number on the weapon is your max and min dmg, all the other stats on
your items are multipliers. determination being the crit dmg and critical rate
it critical hit chance. having a high core stat overall is also better.

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 04:00:26 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You should make a YouTube vid about this.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

There is another way to use the secret characters.

I'm surprised that no-one has thought of it.  I used the trick when I had a PS2
action Replay cart.

The characters are referenced by numbers in order top left to bottom right.
You can give the action replay a designation to search for, like say...
character use, buy running a a check on the character numbers when you select
them.

Then you would use:
0 as Lui Kang
1 as Kung Lao
2 as Johnny... and so on.

The action replay would search changes in the code and would then return with a
code for your specific character.

usually it would be XXXXXXXX00 for Lui Kang (where the X is a hex designation
from 0 to F)
then XXXXXXXX01 for Kung Lao... and so on.

So hey, you put in XXXXXXXX0A (0A would be "10") for Scorp and XXXXXXXX0B (0B
would be "11") for Raiden and then you're done with the normal cast.

Put in more, and you find the others.  Easy peasy.

It's how I managed to play with Noob in MK3 (who was a palette swap of Kano.
lol) as well as the bosses.

On UMK3 the codes didn't even change... but XXXXXXXX14 gave an interesting
result.  Chameleon.

Aaahhh... then you could still make Tsung morph into anybody as well.
any-morph into Motaro was always fun.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What happens when you try to use unplayable characters in the Megadrive version
of MKII?

http://1morecastle.com/2013/09/mortal-kombat-ii-new-glitch-characters-uncovered/

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Smash community has added Mewtwo to the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMd6wAoqsJ4