[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:33:32 +0200

Hey guys,

New SA eSports initiative happening on Facebook, I've added some fighting
games that I think are mostly played here but if you want to add some games
go ahead and hopefully people will vote for those games.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/saesportsassociation/224881524338008/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> My Action Replay cart went "missing"
>

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> You should make a YouTube vid about this.
>>

>> On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
>> nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> There is another way to use the secret characters.
>>> I'm surprised that no-one has thought of it.  I used the trick when I
>>> had a PS2 action Replay cart.
>>>
>>> The characters are referenced by numbers in order top left to bottom
>>> right.  You can give the action replay a designation to search for, like
>>> say... character use, buy running a a check on the character numbers when
>>> you select them.
>>> Then you would use:
>>> 0 as Lui Kang
>>> 1 as Kung Lao