[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:58:27 +0200

So, I just sped-read all the posts just now.
It sound like you guys are holding a cook-off in a tank while trading
recipes... and Ilitirit is masturbating (quick touch, steady hand?) Don't
you know that more than 3 quick shakes is "tending to yourself"
Sies.

Come now guys.
Trading outfits... collecting oil...
What's the deal?