[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:33:42 -0800

I would have got full marks if I just chose furniture for the ones I
wasn't sure of.
Not sure what new shitty black metal bands have popped up since I
became not 16 and not interested in a bunch of overprivelleged
scandinavians growling about the cold and being generally grumpy.

Dunno why it says death if it's all black metal bands.

now I want to go on a terrible music youtube a thon.