[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 15:18:45 +0000

ive been telling everyone titan fight for tank is so easy. dunno why people die.

my culinist is lvl 15.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 15:17:32 +0000

Same thing they do for Uncharted multiplayer.

Game simply quickly syncs new data with server when you log on and gets latest
changes.  No patch etc.  Easy for simple stuff like Weapon damage, recoil,
reload speed etc. where you only update a few numbers mostly.

Should be doable by most devs if they are smart.

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 16:38:11 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm actually quite impressed by DH's approach to KI balance patches.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/oct/08/new-killer-instinct-can-be-rebalanced-without-patch-although-devs-could-make-stealth-changes-they-wont-be-doing-so/

There's no significatnt reason for multi-meg patch files if all you're doing is
adjusting frame data/damage/speed.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've figured out why LB likes Titan so much.

http://i.imgur.com/KP8wXYZ.png