[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12:01:06 +0000

Why is it funny to see people try to "fight" the internet?  Its no use...  you
cant stop it lol

http://n4g.com/news/1370144/ken-levine-talks-about-elizabeth-porn

Rule 34

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:57:05 +0000

lol iltrit with that confirmed dirty tech dont work.

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:47:28 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You don't get experience from fates unless you are DoW/DoM.  I tried it.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok Let's try tonight. Ima hit svara with my pickaxe

cant i auto attack and get a hit in with the pan?

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:36:06 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll just die. Dedt
On 9 Oct 2013 13:18, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what would happen if you are fyting svara and take out your skillet and start
making food.

youl die , but youl get exp. it might be worth checking out this way of
leveling.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:02:35 +0000

Got my copy of Beyond.

Now I wait...

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12:47:07 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heh, thanks.
I'm gonna start poking around with the Free software kits, and see what happens.

Youtube here I come.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have zero artistic ability and suck at programming, but if you want a hand
with dialogue/story elements, let me know.