[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 12:18:02 +0000

Since I'm not doing anything story related for a while, I'm happy to help out
with runs as well. I've made it through Titan as a scholar and as a summoner.
It's probably one of the hardest fights for a healer. I've run all the dungeons
before Darkhold. Not saying I won't screw up, but I have a vague idea of how to
get through most of them.

Just wait until you have to fight Garuda. Some places need the healer to be
really on point (Titan), others need the tank to do a good job (Qarn). I think
Garuda was the first fight I've come across where if any person doesn't do a
perfect job, you will all fail.
Ran Garuda 5 times. First time tank got disconnected. Second time healer was a
retard who kept running out of mana in first phase. Third time everyone was
just average - no real problems, just couldn't beat her. Fourth time we had a
healer who was bad and went psycho, raging a lot, then refused to heal.
Reported him. The fifth time we all did everything right and fight was smooth.

Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 13:31:11 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I told you not to waste time with Dodo omelettes.  Just take my advice and be
patient.  My Gordon Ramsay is level 37.  I made all the mistakes so that you
don't have to.
Sell the olive oil in stacks of 10 or lower, not 99.  Check what the going rate
is and adjust accordingly, and by "going rate", I mean the prices on the item's
transaction history, not the price displayed on the market board.  It should
also give you an idea of how often people buy it and what size batches they are
looking for.  All my olive oil sold out in two days.  I kept a small batch for
me for HQ recipes.  You're not going to make a profit on it anyway.  It's just
there to help you level up without requiring 50 spaces of inventory, and
without need to run to your Botanist for ingredients (which you will have to do
anyway).
I made over 100k yesterday.  Don't worry if your stuff doesn't sell
immediately.  If the transaction history says people are buying, it will sell
eventually.
I need help with Titan.  Tried it with a bunch of randoms as a Scholar but the
lag makes it so that I can't dodge the AoE in time.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
he is sick of farming svaras ya.

fk this one time im in svaras , he randomly kills me , i still get full exp.
the other time i die , i get 2k wtf? f u SE.

oh my olive oil not selling , f u salie. my dodo omelette not selling either
nooooooooooo.
________________________________
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 12:30:47 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You still sick bro? Just let me know when you're able to make a sesh and I'll
bring your console.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Yeah, that's the big problem. I want the game, but not the console.

Yawn. I'm dead on my feet here. Went into work because I had stuff to do. Now
regretting it. I should've just stayed home. Sorry about not making the
session; I just couldn't face the drive out there.
@Sap - I'll still need to get my console back from you at some point. Not sure
when that will be. Sigh.

Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:33:47 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My favorite part:  "Do the Zombie! Do the Zombie!" (match goes Zombie's way)
"He doesn't know! He doesn't know!"
(Round 2 match starts going my way) "He doesn't know the Zombie, he doesn't
care!" - I think LB said it. lol.
Most epic moments for me.
Double-countering Zombie's EX Zonk, and that Shin Shoryuken finish on Zombie's
wiffed sweep - from a mile away.
That Ultra VS Ultra moment had everyone guessing too.
I just love hearing Ilitirit going "wtf was that!!?!?"

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the

sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the

terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither

given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.

KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a

Swiss cooperative that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International Cooperative
("KPMG International")

provides no services to clients.

Each member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a
legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member

firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither
given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG