[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 08:50:01 +0000

Yeap

Only way that I will be playing it is if MS releases it on PC somewhere down
the line...  hopefully.

Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:48:32 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, it's on a console no one wants...

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:47 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

KI is fastest fighting game ever.

the developers are pulling out all the stops to give people exactly what they
want. I cant be the only one getting this

Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:33:47 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My favorite part:  "Do the Zombie! Do the Zombie!" (match goes Zombie's way)
"He doesn't know! He doesn't know!"

(Round 2 match starts going my way) "He doesn't know the Zombie, he doesn't
care!" - I think LB said it. lol.
Most epic moments for me.

Double-countering Zombie's EX Zonk, and that Shin Shoryuken finish on Zombie's
wiffed sweep - from a mile away.

That Ultra VS Ultra moment had everyone guessing too.
I just love hearing Ilitirit going "wtf was that!!?!?"