[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:08:15 +0200

Some chars have quick, safe moves that travel across the screen.  So they
can either play safe keep-away from any distance, or they can use
safe-on-block moves to get in for free.  Kinda like when people complaing
that Tekken chars in SFxT have "faux footsies".  Their typical blockstrings
are quick, have huge range and are safe on block.  Like Fei Long rekkas
without the need to hit-confirm.  The other player has to keep neutral
jumping to bait.