[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:35:46 +0000

MK9 balance is a joke.

Injustice has its issues but its essentially flawless if you try to compare
them lol

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 07:33:15 -0800
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

but Kabal could block cancel his nomad dash :/

On 4 October 2013 07:31, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wasn't that removed from MK9 cos it made zoning too weak?

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe give injustice dash cancels ?

On 4 October 2013 07:29, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fuck I love airdashing.

And I keep joking how Street Fighter needs it and all that...  But then it wont
be street fighter.  SF should stay the way it is... and so should Injustice imo.

Add airblocking aswell preferably btw :P

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 07:24:26 -0800
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The air dash guy wants slow walk speeds ........ smh.

blerry flip.

On 4 October 2013 06:58, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Every game doest need the same kind of "footsies" imo.

Injustice system is fine

Character buffs/nerfs sure, not sure about the universally buffed the
walkspeeds...

And I like that anti-airs are char specific.
If you want a good anti play a character that has one.

I only takes a little time to get used to zoning in this.  Was really annoying
at first but you adjust and then its not bad.

Didn't have much of choice with Stu's bloody Black Adam/Green Lantern bullshit
:P

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 16:27:56 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Insaynne and CDjr discuss Injustice changes:
http://www.brokenjoysticks.net/2013/10/01/injustice-gods-among-us-version-1-06-patch-notes/

They both want the same thing I want:

Kash: Anything missing on this list in terms of general changes or anything
here you don’t agree with?
Insaynne: Faster walk speed across the board would have been a great addition
to the game. Aside from that I think it’s fine.

CDjr: Faster walk speed, faster walk speed and ummm yeah faster walk speed and
better anti airs.

The game already has good zoning.  With better walkspeeds the ground game will
improve considerably.